The Premier Basketball Backstop Safety Strap
The Aut-O-Loc 2 Basketball Backstop Safety Strap defines a new standard in gymnasium equipment safety. The new patent-pending design is backed by over two decades of experience, engineering, and market testing. We use heat-treated alloy which allows for an engineered casting with material exactly where it needs to be, increasing strength by as much as 50% over other designs. The competition doesn’t come close.
Buckle Up Your Backstop
Would you ever drive a car without wearing a safety belt? It is well known that automobile safety straps save lives. Similarly, basketball backstop safety is no joke. While basketball backstops aren’t inherently dangerous, there are many potential factors that can contribute to a mechanical failure. The Aut-O-Loc 2 basketball backstop safety strap provides the protection you need for your gym, and extra peace of mind knowing that you made the best choice possible.
Aut-O-Loc™ 2 Features
- Secure-Loc The all new Aut-O-Loc 2 Basketball Backstop Safety Strap with Patent-Pending Secure-Loc technology captures a falling load and prevents the re-use of an actuated unit.
- Fail Safe Operation Should the movement of a load ever exceed the normal operating parameters, the Aut-O-Loc 2 backstop safety strap prevents a free fall by sensing not only speed but also acceleration, engaging only when it’s truly needed without the danger of false locks that can damage your equipment.
- Quiet Operation Allows the locking mechanism to operate quietly while in use so you can hear your moving equipment unlike toggle and ratchet type designs.
- Maximum Travel and Fall Indicators Let you know when you have caught an equipment fall or reached the maximum belt payout limit.
- Roller Guide System Designed to reduce friction wear and extend strap life while allowing the belt to capture heavier loads.
- Integrated Pivot Mount Aligns in the direction of the force during a fall reducing the total amount of stress on the belt and your building structure.
- New Attachment System Stands up to loads as high as 10,000 lbs and mounts parallel or 900 on 3 inch pipe or 4 inch tube.
- Powerful Recoil Generates over 50% more belt tension than other backstop safety strap designs.
- Fully Supported Drum Captures the most demanding loads while maintaining safety strap alignment.
- Tough New Housing The same Heat Treated Alloy used in ski lift and roller coaster wheels allows for an engineered casting with material where it needs to be, increasing strength by as much as 50% over other designs.
Not all basketball backstop safety straps are created equal. Find out if your gymnasium backstops have the Aut-O-Loc 2 installed.