The Gared Pro S is the finest engineered competition portable in the world utilizing tension spring technology. The maintenance-free tension spring mechanism is designed for balanced and effortless lifting and lowering of the unit and is concealed inside the base for safety and appearance. A superbly designed T-Shape extension arm made of fully welded, heavy wall rectangular tubing is patterned after our original Gared Pro H, which is universally considered the most structurally stable competition portable. The T-Shape extension arm and heavy duty uprights eliminate the need for unsightly bridge support, giving the fans a clear view of the court. Adjustable to 8′,9′, and 10′ heights, the Gared Pro S comes equipped with an official size (42″ x 72″) shatter-proof glass backboard, our original PRO-MOLD backboard padding and a positive lock breakaway goal. The base is fully padded on three sides with vinyl-covered 2″ thick high-density polyurethane foam. The front upright is similarly padded to a height of 7′ with 4″ thick foam. Meets NCAA, NAIA, NFHS, and NBA main court specifications and is approved by FIBA for high-level international competition. Boom pad and floor anchoring system are included with the unit. Shot clock supports are sold separately.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on all portable parts
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on backboard included with the unit
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on PRO-MOLD pads
- 4-Year on breakaway goals
- Standard Pad color is blue; other colors are available at no additional cost
- Custom logos for the front and side pads are available at additional cost
- Dock offload is recommended. Please call Customer Service for more details.
Usually ships in: 4-6 weeks Ships Via: Dedicated Truck